Copying, printing often occurs the bottom ash phenomenon, generally occurs in the copying 6-100,000 cycles, replace the carrier, clean the developing magnetic roller is normal, but copying about 2-10 million, and the bottom ash phenomenon will occur.
The frequency at which the fault occurred is uncertain!
1. When the fault occurs, the TD sensor is not within the standard value.
2, the copy paper is defective, use too much acid paper or paper powder.
3. The ID parameter is incorrect and the toner density cannot be controlled.
4, the toner chargeability decreases, causing bottom ash.
Since the bottom ash occurs, there are many reasons for this. The specific problems are based on actual analysis at the site. In order to eliminate the bottom ash failure, pay attention to check the TD parameters, ID parameters, and check the paper quality during maintenance. It is recommended that the customer use the Ricoh recommended paper! Generally, when the bottom ash appears, the chargeability of the toner is reduced due to the above three reasons, resulting in bottom ash. . (If the paper is defective, it is recommended that the customer replace it. If the OPC drum is covered by acid paper, it is recommended to replace the OPC drum and the scraper.)
The steps for the solution are listed below:
1. First print the SMC report and check that the SP2-223 TD sensor value aficio4002/5002 has a TD value of approximately 3.0. If the current value of the copier is higher than the reference value, the toner concentration is too low, otherwise the toner concentration is too high. Check the output of the SP3-103ID sensor, Vsg is about 4.00±0.2V, Vsp is about 0.3±0.1V, Vsdp is about It is 3.7 ± 0.2V. (If the ID output is not within the standard value, it may be caused by drum aging, abnormal toner concentration, drum surface filming, poor charging, or poor laser dust glass.)
2. Remove the toner bottle and toner holder and use the PCU toner inlet plug to block the toner inlet (to prevent the toner from scattering during copying). Copies all black copies until the copier prompts for powder shortage (consume the defective toner in the developing unit).
3. Clean the PCU unit and the developing unit, the laser dustproof glass, the eraser lamp, and the transfer unit. Clean the developing filter in the developing unit (white sponge strip, in order to prevent the pressure in the developing unit from being too high during the development and stirring process, causing the toner to scatter, dusting or bottom ash phenomenon occurs. The sponge strip needs to be cleaned regularly, replaced, and developed. Breathability in the unit.), erase the toner adhering to the developing magnetic roller, check and reset SP2-001-1, 2-001-2, SP2-201-1, 2-201-2 on the standard value .
4. Install the toner bottle and the holder to make up the new toner in the developing chamber. Check SP2-223 again, copy the blackboard so that its output value is within the reference range, and then execute SP2-801 (reinitialize the TD sensor).
5. Set SP5-802 to "ON", press Copy Window on the operation panel to switch to the copy window, and MP4002B/5002 execute A4 paper for about 10 minutes.
6, check the copy quality, if there is still a bottom gray, repeat the above steps 1-5!